The Oak Tree Centre, 1 Oak Drive, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, PE29 7HN

Current time is 14:30 - Sorry, we're currently closed. Please call NHS 111


Telephone: 01480 483100

If you need to cancel an appointment, call 01480 483100 and select Option 5

Do you need financial support for household bills?

Posted on January 17th, 2022

We understand money can sometimes feel a little tight especially after Christmas.
If you need support paying for food or energy bills to get you through the New Year, the Household Support Fund could help.
You can apply directly via the GOV website:…/household-support-fund