Please allow up to 10 working days for your results to come back. We’ll be in touch if the Doctor needs to discuss these with you.
You can also get your results by any of the following –
- Via the NHS App – Owned and run by the NHS, the NHS App is the most simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone or tablet. The NHS App is available now on iOS and Android.
- Contact Us Online – Use our new online service to request your test results here.
How To Contact Us Online
Click here to open our online form.
Then follow these steps to request your test results
- Choose “I have an admin query”
- Confirm that “None of these are present”
- Choose the 5th option – Test Results
- Answer the questions about your test – Please enter as much information as possible in these fields to help us process your request
- Choose if you are completing this request for yourself or on behalf of someone else
- Enter the relevant details and select continue – The more detail you enter here the easier it will be to deal with your request
- Review the information you’ve entered and when happy submit your request
- SystmOnline – You can view your test results with SystmOnline by clicking here.
You can use the NHS App to check your symptoms and get instant advice, manage appointments, order repeat prescriptions, view your GP medical record and more.
What the NHS App does
- get advice about coronavirus – get information about coronavirus and find out what to do if you think you have it.
- order repeat prescriptions – see your available medicines, request a new repeat prescription and choose a pharmacy for your prescriptions to be sent to.
- check your symptoms – search trusted NHS information and advice on hundreds of conditions and treatments, and get instant advice or medical help near you.
- register your organ donation decision – choose to donate some or all of your organs and check your registered decision.
- find out how the NHS uses your data – choose if data from your health records is shared for research and planning.
- view parts of your GP record – including information about medication, allergies, vaccinations, previous illnesses and test results.
Get the app
Non-urgent advice: Having Problems?
SystmOnline is a great way of managing your Repeat Prescriptions, Appointments and Test Results.