Please allow up to 10 working days for your results to come back. We’ll be in touch if the Doctor needs to discuss these with you.
You can also get your results by any of the following –
- Via the NHS App – Owned and run by the NHS, the NHS App is the most simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone or tablet. The NHS App is available now on iOS and Android.
- Contact Us Online – Use our new online service to request your test results here.
- SystmOnline – You can view your test results with SystmOnline by clicking here.
You can use the NHS App to check your symptoms and get instant advice, manage appointments, order repeat prescriptions, view your GP medical record and more.
What the NHS App does
- get advice about coronavirus – get information about coronavirus and find out what to do if you think you have it.
- order repeat prescriptions – see your available medicines, request a new repeat prescription and choose a pharmacy for your prescriptions to be sent to.
- check your symptoms – search trusted NHS information and advice on hundreds of conditions and treatments, and get instant advice or medical help near you.
- register your organ donation decision – choose to donate some or all of your organs and check your registered decision.
- find out how the NHS uses your data – choose if data from your health records is shared for research and planning.
- view parts of your GP record – including information about medication, allergies, vaccinations, previous illnesses and test results.
SystmOnline is a great way of managing your Repeat Prescriptions, Appointments and Test Results.