Your feedback is important to us as it helps us learn what we are doing well and what we can do to improve.
Most of our patients will receive a follow up text message after their appointment to invite them to leave feedback (which can be anonymous if you wish) and the form can also be accessed by visiting this page.
We also have a separate procedure for complaints, details can be found here.
- Easy to pick up a swab & easy to drop off in the box too.
- Treatment given with care and compassion – very professional
- The Nurse welcome us during the time we were attended appointment and she have treated Sophia nicely.
- Very polite and competent nurse
- I was given information that helped me to make a better decision. The explanation was easy to understand.
- Candice was amazing. Totally understanding, professional, made me feel at ease.
- All ways found the Acorn practice professional, clean and friendly as well as helpful.
- Always a very friendly welcoming practice, appointment was on time.
- All done professionally and in a friendly way
- I booked in for the appointment using the screen in reception. I was seen at the exact time my appointment was scheduled for.
We will soon have a new section on this page to highlight our responses to your feedback and suggestions.
GP Survey Results
In September our Primary Care Network organised a survey to see how we’re improving our services and access. The survey used the national 2022/2023 GP Surgery as a comparison and we’re pleased to see an improvement on our results. This is thanks to the hard work of our entire team. We also continue to work to make our website easy to use.